Bible Facts About Divorce
There are specific Biblical and spiritual facts that govern marriage, divorce and remarriage. Some of these facts identified in this book are:
- Divorce itself is not wrong or sin unless it is used for selfish pleasure!
- God loves the individuals who make up the marriage more than He loves the marriage institution!
- God did not say, "I hate divorce" to ALL divorces; some He calls for, others are needed!
- The Bible tells that "widows" are women who have been divorced or deserted, as well as those whose husbands are dead. Widows should be cared for by the Church!
- God hates a divorce when His approval is on the marriage . When God disapproves of the marriage, His approval is on the divorce!
- A Biblical remarriage was always God's heart!
- God revokes the right to divorce in certain situations. Meaning, the right to divorce has always been there.
Note: If you have come to this web site looking for christian divorce advice or need marriage or divorce counseling, go to our Marriage And Divorce Sources Of Help page or/and our Book Excerpts pages. We have provided you with a number of very helpful links for marriage and divorce advice, marriage and divorce counseling as well as valuable information for your critical situation.
You can e-mail us at: Divorce Hope Mail
Port Carbon, PA 17965 U.S.A.
1992 - 2013 by:
Stephen Gola, DivorceHope.com & DivorceHope. All rights reserved.