Marriage Family Counselors
Skilled marriage family counselors can have a big impact on whether a family or marriage will succeed. Marriage family counselors available to help your family or marriage to overcome major or simple problems.
Soon, DivorceHope will be offering in-depth marriage family counseling at a very modest fee base so almost everyone can afford to overcome even the most troublesome marriage or family problems.
If you are on our mailing list you will be the first to know. If not, sign up to the left.
This is what we believe that within the marriage relationship:
1) That each spouse is in a secondary position to each other in respect to each others relationship to God. No one is a slave to the other. (Submission teaching)
2) That neither spouse has a right to forbid, cancel or negate the other spouses calling or gifts from the Lord; but rather to encourage each other to follow God no matter what.
3) That whichever spouse (husband or wife) receives a calling, commission, direction or command from the Lord that the other spouse is to follow. If one believes it is of God and the other one does not, then the receiving spouse who believes it is should be released to fulfill it. If it involves both partners, then heartfelt time with the Lord shall be spent till the answer comes.
4) That no spouse or child is to endure or tolerate within the family physical, sexual or verbal abuse, alcoholic abuse, drugs or illegal substances or actions: That immediate corrective action should be sought (even by legal means) with the full support of the local church. (Love is Conditional, Not "'Unconditional)
5) That each spouse and has a command from God to resist (even by legal means) anything that is unrighteous, unholy, immoral or illegal from the other spouse; though all acts of resistance are to be done in respect and honor. (Marriage Covenants are Conditional)
6) That each spouse is to submit to one another as they would submit "as unto the Lord": ONLY in righteousness (doing right acts), in holiness (living a life separate from impurity), and in the highest standards of morality and truth.
7) Marriage IS a lifetime commitment; however, it is not a lifetime commitment without conditions — the keeping of the marriage vows (one’s promise to “love”) is to protect the family and children. (Marriage Covenants are Conditional)