Theme: Will God Save My Marriage or Relationship?
1. The three levels of Truth: Scriptural, Cultural and Conscience. How they influence a person to stay in a bad marriage or be released from bondage.
2. Marriage covenants are conditional, not unconditional. The "vows" are the conditions of the marriage covenant.
3. Love to be love must be conditional and moral. Love in a marriage is a "committed" love, not an "unconditional" love.
4. Knowing the connection between the Old and New Testaments are vital to understand that God does not condemn or send to hell for being divorced.
5. God never "hated" divorce as preached. Remarriage after being divorced is God's desire.
6. Godly submission always has resistance. You can actually submit to the church or your spouse and be against God.
7. The extreme significance of the Fruit of the Spirit in a relationship and how selfishness destroys that relationship.
8. Great relationships are built with understanding: Knowing how that "in love" feeling is gained or lost in any relationship.
9. Healing the heart — trauma from the past. Behind every door of pain is a room of peace, joy and a new beginning.