(Divorce Newsletter, Divorce News Articles)
Be sure to receive the latest articles on divorce, remarriage and other related news.
In you missed any of our newsletters, you can view them below. If you have not received our newsletter, be sure to add your email address to our mailing list and also add our email address (listed below) to your safe email list in order for our mail to be delivered to your account. When you change email accounts, be sure to change it here also.
All divorce articles located in our Teaching Archives.
Return to DivorceHope's Latest Newsletters
DivorceHope Newsletter, January 21, 2006
From: Stephen Gola
Our Dear Brothers and Sisters,
We have a few things to share this month.
1) We have a new teaching listed on the DivorceHope named: Does God “Allow” Us to Sin? Is Divorce a “Sin” That God “Allows”? The link is http://www.divorcehope.com/is_divorce_right_ok_the_answer.htm. This teaching is very powerful in a number of ways.
2) We also made this teaching (and others) available in a free PDF downloadable printable format. This way you can print it out and teach others these important truths.
Also, over the next month we will be making all of the teachings (not the book excerpts—yet) as free downloadable printable PDF files.
3) Our free Special Edition e-Book of Divorce: God’s Will? is taking shape and is extremely powerful and full of the power of God. It will be a self-contained book for you to save your marriage, know the truth about divorce, getting help for those extremely deep-seated wounds from abuse damaging your soul and even giving some of you multiple personalities, tools on how to recover from a divorce, when not to get a divorce and so much more. This will be an e-book that you will want to send to every pastor and minister in the world as well as those in need. We will make this book so the pages can be printed out but not manipulated. The Lord is directing this release in a powerful way and we are so excited about it. It is (as is DivorceHope and Divorce: God’s Will?) a gift from your heavenly Father to you His kids, to show you how much He loves you and wants you whole and free from bondage.
4) To share some of the statistics about DivorceHope: We are receiving about 800 (plus or minus) unique visitors per day. This is good in that many find hope. But not so good because it reflects how far away from the Lord we have drifted. Nevertheless, this is why we are here: Because our heavenly Father said, “Build Me a website and call it DivorceHope.” He did it for YOU, His kids! And we love all of you.
5) Pray for us purposely. For wisdom, revelation and understanding of the Lords heart in all we do and to server you better. And not only for us, but for all your brothers and sisters who come here for help. Many lives are transformed by the power of God through the Truth of His Words we write.
6) Just a word about your testimonies: Many lives have been changed and encouraged by them. We encourage you who have not written in and shared how the Lord has helped you through the book or the website to encourage others. We will keep your name anonymous of course. Nevertheless, you give others great hope. (To send in a testimony, the email address is:.)
A day (normally) does not go by that we do not go to God on your behalf and pray for wisdom, understanding and strategies for your relationships, families and decisions that you have to make on a daily basis. We love you all and know how hard it can be. However, our God is great and He cares. Keep your relationship fresh and close with the Lord on a daily basis. Draw on His strength from your friendship with Him as well as through His Word. This is our daily Bread.
Serving you all—the King’s Kids,
Your brother, Stephen Gola